Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Goins Family Farewell

I will miss this family greatly.  I know as you view these photos you will be reminded how much they have mean to you too.  Leave a comment for them at the bottom.  They will treasure your kind words I'm sure.
Farewell Sunday, July 17, 2011.
 As you can tell lots of tears were shed.  Bitter sweet time for many I know.
Lydia, such a little sweetheart!  I love you Lydia girl. Age 20 months
Holding her dolly with care.  This was packing day. 
Friends - Greg & April Morse
Photo frame gift from the choir.  Jill, Grant and Karolyn
Friend - Liz Stevahn - Missionary to Mexico
I heard this photo is for Laura Campion....
Friends - Ross & Susan Schmiedt 
Friends - Gary & Katie Erwin  Katie wouldn't have missed this Sunday for the world.
 Broken leg and all.
Friend - Kim Trader - Awesome bass player
Annie, Gary & Daisy saying "good-bye" to Kim.
Wow- love this photo of Grant. 
Best friends...Larissa and Audrey.

Friends - Paul Fulton , Awesome drummer and friend









More from packing day....lots of good helpers.
Jodi and Sue....worker bees. 

1 comment:

  1. Goins Family, you will be missed greatly because you have invested so much of yourselves into the lives of so many here in Lodi. But I know that you will be used of the LORD greatly in Roseburg too - and I also know that many will be praying for you as you transition into the new church family there. Our God is an AWESOME God! I love you, I'll miss you, and I'm coming to visit you as soon as you get unpacked - LOL! xxooxxMarian

    ReplyDelete